Sunday, August 14, 2011

Covered in Dust

We're very close to having the big projects done. The tile is done in the kitchen, hallway, and bathroom. The cabinets and countertops should be done Tuesday or Wednesday. Once all that is done we can paint the walls and cabinets in the kitchen, and put up a backsplash (we might need to pick one out....). Yesterday and today we put sheetrock mud in the seams of the lovely paneling and started sanding it. Wow, that dust gets everywhere. This is the first part of the project both Ashley and I haven't enjoyed.
So here's the progression so far:


















And I mowed the yard for the first time! It looks fantastic. I'd love to take credit, but it was in great shape before we moved it. I just have to try not to screw it up!

1 comment:

  1. looking good! drywall dust is my nemesis ... at least you don't have to live in it!

    ReplyDelete